Things actually all gone as planned in Kenya…I think that is a first. Unfortunatley I can’t upload video yet to let you see what is happening so you will have to settle for some bullet points. Here is the lowdown:
– Matt Maloney from Michigan and two Maasai Leaders met me in Nairobi
– We met a blind missionary who started his own international ministry…VERY INSPIRING
– We did a Maasai Strategy Conference with Maasai Leaders in Maasailand
– We gave each Maasai Leader a Visual Strategy book to help them share the strategy with others
– We dreamed with Maasai Leaders about starting an Unusual Soldiers Basecamp in a central Maasai meeting place.
– Matt and I slept in a hut and noticed a fist sized spider crawling near Matt’ pillow…Matt survived, but the spider died : )
– We met Derry and his youth group (from Indiana) in a nearby town
– We took them to Maasailand in an area that had just performed a circumsicion ceremony
– Derry and many others shared stories of inspiration
– The youth group did some powerful dramas and testimonies
– I got to minister to some Maasai warriors hiding from the crownds in the bush!
– This was a great day becuz Derry’s youth group played a significant behind the scenenes role in the Maasai project, and now they got to meet the Maasai face to face.
– Matt Maloney and two Maasai men were prayed off as the went to scout and minister in Tanzania
– I got to stay in the Maasai village with the warriors, and the Youth went to Nairobi
– I am back in Nairobi
– Looked at puchasing a mobilizer (Motorcycle) for the Maasai today
– I will be meeting up with Derry tonight
– Derry and I will be flying off to Rwanda tommorrow
Thank you so much for keeping us in your prayers. Our journey instencifies this week so please pray that God’s will be accomplished!